Getting Our Seniors Vaccinated with Ease
Our senior citizens are the most vulnerable amongst our population & those in need of getting vaccines. Challenged by technology, it is not easy for them to find how to get vaccinated.
Using our database, we can help you locate a vaccination site near you.
Easy to Use
It’s simple! Register via our form and you will be contacted with instructions on how to become vaccinated.
With quick response times, we will contact you within 2-4 days!
We only work with Government approved Pharmacies and Vaccination Centers.
Help in 4 easy steps
Click “Request a Vaccine” to be directed to a form and complete it to begin the process.
We Will Contact You
We will contact you to ask for additional information along with directing you further for your Vaccine.
Our volunteers will help you get vaccine appointment.
We Are Here
Our team will help organize safe and efficient process.
COVID-19 Vaccination Phases
Phase 1a “Jumpstart Phase”
– High-risk health workers
– First responders
– People of all ages with comorbid and underlying conditions that put them at significantly higher risk
– Older adults living in congregate or overcrowded settings
– K-12 teachers and school staff and child care workers
– Critical workers in high-risk settings
– Workers who are essential to the functioning of society and substantially higher risk of exposure
– People of all ages with comorbid and underlying conditions that put them at moderately higher risk
– People in homeless shelters or group homes for individuals with disabilities, including serious mental illness, development and intellectual disabilities, and physical disabilities or in recovery, and staff who work in such settings
– People in prisons, jails, detention centers, and similar facilities, along with staff who work in such settings
– All older adults not included in Phase
– Young adults (aged 18-35)
– Workers in industries and occupations important to the functioning of society and at increased risk of exposure not included in Phase 1 or 2